Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another finished card...Mocha Latte Joe Espresso Java!

I finally finished another card that I had created the cover for the design team applications for 2 Sketches 4 You, must go over and check out those very talented ladies and participate in their weekly sketch challenges!

If you want to see the sketch that this card is based off of click here.

So here's the finished product:





Inside of the card...love those dew drops from Robin's Nest!





Brewing ingredients:
-CS: Bazzill Basics "Safari", TPC "Parchment Ivory" & "Sable"
-Ribbon: Offray
-Stamps: SU! What's Brewing? set and various other SU! stamps (coffee bag, coffee pot & mug with placemat) that I got off eBay
-Fluid Chalk Inks: Colorbox "Dark Brown" & "Cocoa"
-Dew Drops: Robin's Nest DD Hyacynth
-Blossoms: Prima's Got Flower? "Ivory & Fabric Fancies "Mica"
-Photo corners: Heidi Swapp Prim & Proper
-Cricut Cart: AE - Accent #13 using CDS welded to the base of the card at 1 1/2"
-Misc: Mini Pot Dots, Adhesive, DMC floss #632, Brown button

TFL!!

3 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Wow, I love the colors on this card, and the sentiment is just darling. Your envelopes also take grand prizes.

Jeni Glee said...

OUTSTANDING, Nikki, and so, so WONDERFUL!

Shirley said...

I am so loving all of your detail. This is a gorgeous Fall card and the Pot Dots are wonderful too! I love the flowers and everything you did.

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.