Friday, August 15, 2008

It's Your B-day...Celebrate!

Hey, it's my someday to be future mother-in-law's b-day on Tuesday and here is her card. I made it using Laura's sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You. In case you don't know they have a design team now, you must go over and check them out...very talented ladies over there!

Here's Laura's sketch:


And here's my take on it:


The inside:


And the envie:


Recipe:
-CS: DCWV Pink #2 and The Christmas Glitter Stack, TPC Smooth Cranberry
-DPs: Bo Bunny "Ella Precocious", "Ella Butter Blossom" and other matching Bo Bunny papers, which I wish I could get more but my LSS doesn't carry it anymore :(
and DCWV The Christmas Stack
-Fluid Chalk Inks: Colorbox Rouge & Warm Red
-Blossoms: Heidi Swapp Round Florals "Kiwi" & Small Variety
-Chipboard letters: Kurio Green Alphabet
-Cricut carts: Celebrations for "Celebrate" cut at 1 1/2" and Mickey Fonts for "!" and "Carolyn" cut at 1" using the charm and blackout features.
-Misc: Sheer Ribbon, Mini Pop Dots, Adhesive, Various Rhinestones

TFL!!

5 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous gorgeous card for the sketch nikki and such attention to detail - the inside and the envelope - I'm sure she will love it
Kath
xxxxx

Laura Davis said...

Nikki, these are all beautiful! I love all the paper you used, they go so well together!
Laura

Joke said...

Lovely Nikki, great take on the sketch.

Joke

Sharon Caudle said...

Sheesh! I love this one too! LOL! The colors are fantastic! And those letters look so great! How can you not smile when you look at this card! You're amazing!

Shirley said...

So cute and cheerful and pretty all the way through!

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.