Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My 1st Challenge for Bitten By The Bug design team

Here's my creation for my 1st challenge as a Bitten By the Bug design team member. You must go over and check out what everyone else did, everyone did such an amazing job. It's so interesting to see all the different things you can do with one cut and to also see what other's creative minds came up with. Like I said everyone's creations are amazing!

The challenge was to create a project using the Train from the New Arrival cartridge (page 121) and here's what I did... (You can click on each image to see a larger view)







Some close ups...



















TFL!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Nikki! You did a great job on this one! Love it.

Jeni Glee said...

This is amazing, Nikki! I mean it is really, really AMAZING! You are just so creative, Girl! AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!

tiggertastic said...

WOW what stunning work, i am blown away

Sarah x

Sharon Caudle said...

ACK!!!! OMG girlie! This is sooooo fantastic! I knew I would be blown away by your projects, and you sure didn't disappoint! I love this!!! You're amazing!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Nikki,
This is very creative..Glad to be designing with you..Krista

DeeDee said...

OMG!!! Nikki, this is THE cutest train I have EVER seen...you rock Girlie!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments!!!

Regina Easter said...

wowzer...........wowzer.......this is so awesome...wow...

Ivy said...

I am so gald I came over to your blog because I have been amazed! This train is awesome. The details you thought of were great! I am going to definitely come back often...so I will put you on my list of favorite places!

Shirley said...

What a creative bundle of energy you must be. This is just so darn cute too! I love it.

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.