Sunday, August 24, 2008

Somewhat quick B-Day card for a very talented lady...

Last week it was Regina Easter's birthday. As most of you know, Regina is an extremely talented lady who founded the very inspirational design team...Bitten By The Bug (a must check out site!). Another talented lady, DeeDee (who is on this design team) let us know that it was Regina's b-day so we all made her cards and here's my card to her...



Very cool stamps by Inque Boutique:


And a cute stamp by Inkadinkado, this is a quote from an 8 year old boy, Liam Holland (I actually bought this stamp for my dad as he LOVES frosting but I didn't come across it until after his b-day, so for next year's card...). Also I only used half the stamp:

Here's the full stamp:




The balloons are also from the same stamp set "Birthday Fun" by Inque Boutique:


TFL!!!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I am sure Regina loved this and will keep it forever. Love all of the bling, flowers, etc. Just perfect like always.

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.