Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A day to Remember...finished!

Here's a card I had made back in July based on Laura's sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You for their design team applications. It was a busy week and I had two cards to make for the application so I just did the cover of the card. Well you know me, I can't give a card to someone without doing the inside AND glamming up the envie, so here is the finished product...

Also, to see the sketch this was based off of click here.

And this was made for my fiancé, Scott, for the day that he proposed to me. :)






Inside of the card:









And here's the envie:





Love Potion:
-CS: TPC "Antique Rose"
-DPs: DCWV Sweetheart, Embossed Stack and The Once Upon A Time stack
-Ribbon: Dk Brown Satin from stash and Dashes, Dots & Check "Mauve/Pink"
-Blossoms: Heidi Swapp Florals - Small Variety Pack and Large Crimson, MM Jumbo Blossoms with Pebble Brads - Dark Pink Daisy and Prima's Got Flower? - Brown
-Stamps: Inkadinkadoo's Clear set Month & Days, Heart (unknown) used at my LSS and MSE! Love Postage
-Fluid Chalk Ink: Colorbox Warm Red
-Charm: Jewelry Essentials
-Vellum Quote: Joann Scrap Essentials - Love
-Cricut Cart: Tear Drop for "Scott" using CDS cut at 1 3/4" with the welding feature
-Misc: Adhesive, Mini Pop Dots, MM 1/8" eylets, Colorbox Black Pigment Ink, Embossing Powder, Markers with Waterbrush

TFL!

6 comments:

tiggertastic said...

My goodness, they are all breathtaking. Your work is fantastic

sarah x

~JulieH~ said...

I agree this is truly breathtaking and what a wonderful keepsake for Scott

Juliexx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! This is truly stunning! Just beautiful!

Carole Beath said...

Just absolutely beautiful work, Nikki.

MissScrapAlot said...

I just love this card not too mention it is dh and I wedding anniversary.............we have been married 23 years now!!!!

It's a good luck card for sure!!!

Hugs,

Anne

Shirley said...

Wow! What a terrific card for your fiance. It is just so wonderful from front to back. Thank you for sharing this.

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.