Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mocha Latte Joe Espresso Java!

Here's a card that I'm making for a friend of mine that I have been thinking about a lot lately as she's been going through a very tough period in her life. It's based off of Kazan's sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You for an application to be on their design. My other entry is below post.

I'm also going to be using this card as one of my entries to the latest Bitten By the Bug contest.

Here's Kazan's sketch:



And here's my take on it:













Stay tuned for the inside of the card and the envie as well!

Wish me luck!

:)

6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

wow, love it girl...........love that border at the bottom to...

Scossie Jane said...

Love this card Nikki, especially the snowflake edging, well done xx

Em said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Tis a fab card - just love everything about it!

Anonymous said...

I love this card Nikki, I love coffe!!!

Stampin Cats said...

Love the card, and I have this set. have you picked a blog candy winner yet?

Sharon Caudle said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I soooo love your work! And I'm SOOOOO excited to get to work with you now! Congrats on becoming a member of the Bitten By the Bug design team! And the very best of luck on making the 2S4U team as well! :0)

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.