Monday, December 8, 2008

Merry & Bright...Coffee...and Happy Valentine's Day???

Regina has the cutest and really fun pillow boxes over at The Cutting Café. You should really check out her site and see the latest item she has designed, which I can't wait to make one! She's also having an amazing sale on all her designer boxes!

Here are 3 pillow boxes that used from her Assorted Pillow Box Set, which has 4 great different frames!

You should also go over and check out what the other designers have been up to with The Cutting Café.

This is the pillow box with the Star frame which I also used one of Regina's printable stamps from her Circle Christmas Printable stamps, which is a set of 12 different stamps and 3 different sizes!!








This one I used her Decorative frame and since I just love anything that has to do with coffee beans...I decided to make a coffee gift box. All those beans are from a great stamp from Impression Obsession and I also got to use some of my other favorite coffee stamps...SU! What's Brewing? and CTMH Coffee Shop.






And yeah yeah I know, I'm a little ahead of schedule on Happy Valentine's day, especially when I'm not even close to having my Christmas Cards done!!! But I couldn't resist when I saw Regina's Heart frame pillow box. PLUS, I got to use her Valentine printable stamp from her Big Holiday Words set!



Here's the one with one of the Big Holiday Words from that set.






TFL!!!

4 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

These are FABULOUS Nikki!!! I love them all, but that coffee one has got to be my favorite! Awesome work as ALWAYS girlie!!! YOU ROCK!!

DeeDee said...

Whoa!!! Nikki, these are all wonderful girlie!!! What a great idea to make one for coffee beans....that little gift will be so much fun for a coffee lover!!! HUGS!!!

Susan Edwards said...

Nikki,
Beautiful work! You always amaze and inspire me!!!
Hugs, Susan

BawCraftWorx said...

AWESOME Nikki, I cant pick a favorite!

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.