Friday, December 5, 2008

I Still Believe...

Here's another Christmas card using the adorable Santa Hat from The Cutting Café designs by Regina.

So who doesn't believe in Santa?!?! You better or you're gonna get coal in your stocking!







Elves Tools:
-CS: Bazzill Basics "Snapdragon", TPC "Pastel Blue", MM "Smooth Cranberry" and DCWV Glitter Stack "White"
-PP: The Christmas Stack 2007
-Stamp: Impression Obsession "I Still Believe"
-Fluid Chalk Inks: Colorbox "Cocoa", "Brown", "Creamy Brown" and "French Blue"
-Prismacolor Pencils: PC1022 Mediterranean Blue
-Cricut cart: Joys Of The Season for the Jingle Bells cut a 1 1/2" and Christmas Cheer for the envie
-Misc: Thread, sewing machine, adhesive, chipboard and mini pot dots

Happy Holidays and TFL!!!

8 comments:

V Colbourne said...

Your creations are beautiful. They just blow me away.......

Carole Beath said...

A darling card, and a true sentiment to boot. Or is that to hat!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous! I love your colors!

tiggertastic said...

fantastic make. i love the hat you have used

sarah x

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Nikki,
I love this..Great job...Krista

Tracy said...

Another amazing project from you Nikki!!! I still believe in Santa and i'm hoping he will bring me some of your talent, as i have been really good this year :). Hugs T xx

mickeydee said...

I believe! (I sure don't want any coal in my stocking!). This is so cute, I love what you have done with the Santa hat. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Love this card Nikki!

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.