Thursday, December 4, 2008

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus

Finally making some progress on getting some Christmas cards done! This one I made with the adorable Santa Hat from The Cutting Café designs by Regina.



Here's my own little made mistletoe:




Elves Tools:
-CS: Bazzill Basics "Lupine" & "Snapdragon" and MM "Smooth Cranberry"
-PP: DCWV The Christmas Stack 2007 & Glitter Stack
-Stamp: Impression Obsession "Bright & Happy Holiday"
-Fluid Chalk Inks: Colorbox "Cocoa", "Brown" & "Wisteria"
-Distressed Ink: Tim Holtz "Walnut Stain"
-Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Snowflakes
-Punch: Martha Stewart's Branch punch
-Cricut: Accent Essentials cart Accent13 welded to a rectangle using CDS
-Computer font: SNF Classy Charm @ 16 pts
-Misc: Colobox Pigment Ink "Black", Pearl pins, adhesive, mini pot dots, zots

TFL!!

5 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

ooooo...this is sooo pretty!!! I just LOVE that hat! And the way you dresses it up is so beautiful! Love the snowflake paper and then he embossing on the pink paper is gorgeous! LOVE how you did the pearls with the sprigs of greenery!! GORGEOUS!

DeeDee said...

WOW girlie!!! You really did this sweet little hat up!!! Love that greenery with the berries! It's so gorgeous!!! HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

the mistletoe rocks! So does the sentiment!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Darling work...Krista

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! This is so cute!! I love this card!

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.