Wednesday, December 10, 2008

From the bottom of my heart...

It was my birthday yesterday and my someday-to-be mother-in-law gave me an unbelievably generous gift...so the least I can do is make a Thank You card for her, which actually she loves to get. I got to again use this really cool stamp from Hero Arts called Collage Thank You. I used it once before for a card I made for my own mother who I could make her a Thank You card every week and it could never say how thankful I am for her, as amazing as she is and doesn't really know it.





Love shiny sheer ribbon!


The stamp in the inside I've had for awhile but have not used until now...$1 Studio G stamp designed by Kolette Hall (got to love those $1 stamps!!!):


Another item I've had for awhile that I don't use enough is this great embossing & border punch by Fiskars "Eyelet Lace":


Recipe:
-CS: TPC "Plum Tree" and "Parchment Ivory", MM "Smooth Grapevine"
-PP: DCWV Old World Stack
-Stamps: Hero Arts "Collage Thank You" and Studio G by Kolette Hall "Thank You"
-Ink: Ranger Archival Ink "Sepia" and Colorbox Pigment Ink "Black"
-Fluid Chalk Inks: Colorbox "Wisteria"
-Punch: Fiskars Eyelet Lace Embossing Punch
-Misc: Embossing powder, heat gun, bronze sheer ribbon, brown rhinestones, adhesive and mini pop dots.

TFL!!

5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

wow, this is a beautiful card...you must of got something wonderful....

Sharon Caudle said...

What a beautiful Thank You card Nikki!!! She's gonna LOVE it! I know I sure do! hugs!!!

Kim said...

Beautiful Thank you card!!!

tiggertastic said...

this is so Beautiful the gold really is a lovely colour on this, very rich and luxuries

Sarah x

Susan Edwards said...

WOW Nikki! This is BEAUTIFUL! You constantly awe and inspire me with your lovely projects!!

Susan

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.