Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm a Fab5 and even more exciting, I'm...

Engaged!!! My so awesome boyfriend (now fiancé) Scott, proposed to me last night. My family loves him, his family loves me and most of all I love him!...it's a fairytale happening. No date set yet but will keep you posted! But it will be in a warm month...


This picture was taking in June of 2006 in Newburyport, MA (2 mos after our 1st date)

So the other news...last week's challenge over at 2 Sketches 4 You, I wasn't the winner but I was chosen to be one of the Fab5!!! You must check out this site and see the absolutely beautiful gallery of all the entries. Plus if you don't already know about this site...join in the fun!! My entry was my Dad's Father's Day card posted below...

:)

...

6 comments:

Scossie Jane said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! xx

Tracy said...

Wow Nikki, huge congratulations on both counts, but especially on your engagement!!! You look like a perfect couple! T x

Enfys said...

Congrats Nikki, you look perfect together. Good luck with the shower invites/wedding invites/save the date cards/table favurs.............!! Seriously, enjoy this time and every happiness to you both x

Unknown said...

whooo hoo huge congrats! I am so excited for you. :)

Tracy said...

I've just tagged you, i hope you don't mind, check out my blog. T x

~JulieH~ said...

Hi Nikki
Congratulations to you an Scott what wonderful news and what a massive project for your cricut (your wedding!)
I have been tagged today and now I'm Tagging You!! Please see my blog!

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.