Monday, June 30, 2008

I showed them my best! So it's time to celebrate with some blog candy!

For those Cricut lovers out there you probably know of the Show Us Your Best contest that they had over at Cricut.com.

Well...today I rec'd a call today from a representative from Provo Craft to let me know I won!!! There were 2 different parts to the contest and I did the 1st one which was to send in a project that I considered to be my best. At the time this was it (or click here).

So I get to choose 3 cartridges!!! Whoo-hoo!!! Hmmmmm, I wonder which ones they will be...

Maybe you can help me chose...right now I have AE, Alphalicious, Beyond B-days, Celebrations, Christmas Cheer, Cuttin' Up, Doodlecharms, Doodletype, George, Mickey Font, Mini Monos, OA, PDDU, PS, Printing Press, Stamped, TBBM and WIMG (holy-moly, I didn't realize how many I had until now!).

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the Wedding Solutions cart, but tell me of a cartridge you have that I don't that you really like and why you really like it...and for your help I will pick one lucky winner of the following blog candy!



Items are:
-DCWV Scrapbook Kit in a Stack "Color Blocking"
-Colorbok Chipboard Punch-outs of monograms, numbers, frames and accents pcs
-Bo Bunny A Gift of Love Purse Board Book
-Scribbles 3-D Paint "Ruby", "Violet Flash", "Sapphire" & "Golden Platinum"
-American Crafts Elements Premium Ribbon "Downtown Maroon" (24 feet of two sided designer ribbon on 6 color coordinated spools)
-Around the Block Ultimate Tag Kit
-Ensemble Flower Petal Embellishments Kit (some items missing)

I will randomly chose one winner on Saturday, July 19, 2008.

:)

14 comments:

Stampin Cats said...

I love my Bag,Tags and More. They make great embellishments for just about anything, and I can use a lot of my scraps.

Cindy Vernon said...

Wow, congrats! I really like Locker Talk. I got it fro 30 bucks and it's great for making school and/or classroom related stuff.

Scossie Jane said...

Nikki, you have to get Happily Ever After, it has the cutest owl on the planet on it - cut at 2inches he is cute, but at 6inches he is pretty powerful, I just love him, and of course the other Disney characters are must haves, the seven dwarfs are so cool. Second choice would be Stretch Your Imagination - I use this heaps, there is just so much on it, including BUGS - love BUGS xx

Swedie said...

I don't have a Cricut, but I did check out their cartridges. I think Walk In The Garden would be a really nice one to add flowers, etc. to your embellishments.

Swedie

Denise G said...

Congratulations! That is really exciting. I would have a hard time choosing cartridges. I love the Jasmine. I have used it for so many different projects and it seems to be the font for me right now.

Love your blog. You are so talented.

Denise G

Sharon Caudle said...

Congrats Nikki!!!! How exciting for you! You totally deserve it!! Wow...three cartridges. The one I would have to recommend is Pooh and Friends. Not only are the characters the cutest, but that's not why I recommend it. It has TONS of extras! I love the trees, the hat selection is amazing, flowers, bees, dragonflies, just TONS of extras. Have fun picking what you want and thanks for the chance at the fun blog candy!! I've left you an award on my blog! :)

Tracy said...

Congratulations Nikki, i'm not surpized though, all you work is stunning! You already have most of my favorite carts, but i would like to recommend Home Accents, it has the most beautiful butterflies, and flourishes on it, i love it!!.
I have nomonated you for an award, check out my blog for details. T x

Chris said...

Congrats! I don't have it yet...but apparently they are coming out with a new cartridge called Wild Cards, or something like that. If I had a choice, I'd sooo want that one! Otherwise, out of what IS currenty available -- Home Accents!

And thank you for all the comments on my blog. :)

~JulieH~ said...

Woohoo Congratulations Nikki and so well deserved your cards are spectacular! I love SYI (Stretch yout imagination) noy only has it got cuts for all seasons it's got really fabulous card features!
By the way you've won another award! See my blog for details

Juliex

Scossie Jane said...

Hi Nikki, just to let you know I have nominated you for an award, very well deserved, thanks for all your inspiration....xx Visit my blog for details xx

Anonymous said...

I don't have a cricut, but I wen t and took a look at the cartridges that are available. Personally I love the fabulous Finds one. I think there many elements there that could be used for card-making and scrap booking as well.

Anyway, thought I'd say hi from Alberta Canada

Jeni Glee said...

My all time favorite right now, Nikki, is the Home Accents cartridge. I have used it more than any other cartridge I have...why? It just makes my work "sparkle!" I love the scrolls, the butterflies, oh heck, just everything. One thing that I enjoy doing with this cartridge is just playing around with it on scraps of paper to see what happens if I do "this" or if I do "that!"

CONGRATULATIONS on your win! I am absolutely delighted for you! I am so glad I didn't have to choose "one of your bests" because they are all fabulous to me!

Marie Cramp said...

Congrats!! You are so lucky. I can't wait to win something!!:)

If I was to pick a new cartridge it would be the newest one being released soon called storybook alphabet (or something like that) There is so much you can do with those amazing letters.

Let me know what you pick!!

Marie
http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com

PS. thanks for visiting my blog:)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Congrats!!!! I suggest that you get Tear drop.. It is one of my favs.. I love the way the letters look & looks amazing with the shadow behind it also..

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.