Sunday, June 8, 2008

17th B-day Card and Laura & Kazan's brand new site 2 Sketches 4 You

Here's a card I made my boyfriend's son who just turned 17 and I used Kazan's sketch from her brand new site 2 Sketches 4 You with Laura. I'm very excited about this new blog, it has been created be two very very talented ladies, Laura Davis and Kazan Clark.

Unfortunately I only had time to do a card with Kazan's sketch. I love Laura's but I wasn't able to get it done in time, but still plain on using it and letting her know when I do.

So, anyway, here's A.J.'s 17th b-day card:

















Recipe for this creations:
-CS: The Paper Company Dark Blue, Classic Red, Gingersnap and White
-DPs: Provo Craft "Stars" and Unknown "Baseballs"
-Stamps: Inkadinkado's "Handmade With Love" and Catslife Press "Don't Even Think About...
-Fluid Chalks by Colorbox: Dune, Cocoa & Merlot
-Cuttlebug: Happy Birthday Embossing Folder
-Stickers: Jolee's Boutique "Red Sox" and Paperbilities Accent's mini 3D Embellishment Stars
-Stickles: Burgundy, Yellow & Turquoise
-Cricut Carts: Doodletype, Celebrations, Doodlecharms, TBBM and Cuttin' Up
-Misc rhinestones and fonts and clip art

TFL!!!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow Nikki, this is just amazing, your BF's Son is just gonna love it, i love how you always do a matching envelope for your cards. Did you make that sentiment for the back of the card or is it a stamp?,i love it!!! T xx

Bev said...

Fabulous card! Love it!!!!

~JulieH~ said...

wow again Nikki this is spectacular! Love all the detail and I KNOW he will not throw it away! He will love it!

Juliex

SmilynStef said...

Cute cute cute ... I love the baseball border.

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.