Thursday, July 10, 2008

Celebrate Your Life with 2 Sketches 4 You

Another great sketch to work off of over at 2 Sketches 4 You! This card is made for my sister-in-law's mother, who is a very lovely lady and did an excellent job raising an amazing daughter!

This week it is Kazan's sketch:



And here's my take:
























Recipe for this creation:
-CPs: TPC - Sable, Denim, Pastel Blue, Parchment Ivory & Mi-Teintes Sygian Black
-DPs: Deja Views Fresh Print Blue Raspberry collection (LOVE this collection!)
-Stamps: Stampendous' Daisy curls & Inkadinkado's Hand Made With Love
-Colorbox Fluid Chalk Inks: Ice Blue
-Stickles: Pink, Cinnamon, Platinum, Waterfall & Lime Green (gotta have Stickles!!)
-Blossoms: Prima's Got Flower? not sure which bottle they are from, either ivory or winter #3
-Cricut Carts: Celebrations for the Balloon and Mini Monograms for the word Celebrate & Betty
-Misc: Markers, I'Kandee Pearlescent Jewel Tones Chalks, Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, various round, flower & butterfly rhinestones (self adhesive)

TFL!

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the paper you have used, beautiful card

Anonymous said...

What a nice card! Love the flowers!
Hannari

Unknown said...

wow Nikki that flower border is really awesome - I love the pop-dotted balloons too. Great take on the sketch this week :)

Lisa said...

So much detail, and yes, that flower border is just beautiful.

SmilynStef said...

What fun dimension and sparkle.

Scossie Jane said...

Cool card Nikki, love all the swirls xx

Enfys said...

I truly love this Nikki, what a great take on the sketch. All the detail is amazing

Jeni Glee said...

Well now, Nikki, each time I come here, you just make me "gasp!" I love this card and all those details. Beautiful in every way!

Sharon Caudle said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I "gasped" just like Glee. Awesome, awesome, awesome! Love all the detail!

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.