Monday, July 21, 2008

I just became a Bug Designer!

I'm soooo excited to tell everyone that earlier today I found out that I've been voted in to be a Bitten By The Bug design team member!!! My term starts Aug 1st through the end of Oct. I can't wait for my 1st challenge! I'm dying to know what it will be...

You must check out the Bitten By The Bug site, there you will find the extremely talented design team that will inspire you to the point that if you work you'll want to quit your job and cricut all day long! There are also links to their own sites that are a must see as well!

I'm soooo beyond honored to be selected to be able to work with these amazing ladies, there are almost no words that I can say to try to explain just how excited I am!

:))

And BTW, I called Cricut to get pick out my 3 free carts for winning the Show Us Your Best contest. I got Stretch Your Imagination, Joys of the Season and Pooh Fonts. I originally wanted the 1st two I listed above along with Home Accents but because that came out before the contest I wasn't allowed to choose that one, so I went with Pooh Fonts. I love the kid-like font design and the wood feature and I see myself using Piglet a lot. :)

9 comments:

Scossie Jane said...

Congratulations on being chosen for the BBTB design team, I visit the site often and the work there is inspirational. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Good luck and well done xx

I popped over to the Hallmark site re the Storybook cartridge and OMG I must have it and Graphically Speaking - they are brilliant, my order will be in for them both shortly, thanks for the info Nikki xx

BTW - I have Pooh Fonts and it is great - Tigger is so adorable, there is a card on my blog using baby Tigger - love it xx

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic news well done hun

Sarahx

Scossie Jane said...

Thanks for your comment on my Tigger card Nikki, he is toooo cute, can't wait to see what you do with Piglet xx

Jeni Glee said...

Congratulations, Nikki! I am absolutely delighted for you! You are so deserving of this honor, my Friend!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Nikki I'm so glad you got picked for the BBTB team your designs are always so breathtaking! A big congratulations to you I bet you are so excited!!!

Juliexx

Enfys said...

I am so delighted you are joining us on BBTB Nikki, love your work and can't wait to see your creations x

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Congrats on making the team...Regina is the nicest person ever to design for...She is so uplifting, brilliant and fair...krista

Ivy said...

Congratulations Nikki!!! Welcome to this fabulous team! You are going to have a blast with all the awesome challenges Regina always has up her sleeve! ;o)

Sharon Caudle said...

YAY!!!! I'm so happy to have you join us Nikki! Your work is amazing and I can't wait to see your challenge projects!!

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.