Saturday, July 19, 2008

A few Thank You cards

I made these over a month ago for my fiancé's son to give to those that gave him b-day gifts. I cheated a bit by using Premade Cards & Envies by DCWV Embossed Box of Cards and their Scallop & Rick Rack Box of Cards, since I needed to make these really quickly...

To dress them up I used SU!'s Thanks a Bunch Wheel Barrel stamp, embossed it and colored it in with markers on one of them. On another one I used Inkadinkado Thank You stamp which I also embossed it and colored it in with markers, added Prima flowers & Gems. Then on another one I used the Thanks with a flower cut from Cricut's Stamped Cart and added some rhinestones. And on the last one I used Prima's Daisy Doddles Candy Pink Blossoms and Flower & Butterfly Rhinestones (the Thank You was already embossed on the premade card).

And here they are:
















TFL!

No comments:

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.