Sunday, September 21, 2008

Someone turned 50 today!

Someone I know is turning 50 today and my card to him will be a day late, he's a guy, he won't care... So I'm over at Enfys Cashmore's blog and as always get so much inspiration from her but this time she introduced us to the coolest stamp Max from Sparkle N Sprinkle. Well this stamp is the most perfect stamp for the today's b-day boy, as he love martini's. Plus my fiance's dad loves them too, so I know I'll be using this stamp again.

So here's it is...




I used Enfys lead on using Glossy Accents on the glass, it works like a charm!










Martini Cocktail:
-CS: Bazzill Basics "Safari", TPC "Sable" and Bazzill ?Burnt Orange?
-DPs: Paper Pizzazz "Brown Diamonds"
-Cuttlebug: Spots and Dots Embossing Folder
-Stamps: Sparkle N Sprinkle "Max", Stampendous "Birthday Brackets set" and Inkadinkadoo "Handmade-with-Love"
-Inks: Jim Holtz Distressed Inks "Walnut Stain" & Antiqued Linen"
-Fluid Chalk Inks: Colorbox "Amber Clay" & "Chestnut Roan"
-Ribbon: Ric Rack Moss
-Computer Font: scrapNfont CK Kolette at 40 pts and 66 pts for "50"
-Cricut Carts: Mickey Font for "Fifty!" cut at 1" and "MIKE" cute at 1 1/2"
-Misc: Glossy Accents, Adhesive, Sakura Gelly Roll Black Pen, Pigment Ink, Embossing Powder, Heat Gun

TFL!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Nikki! that's one cool card. That wine glass looks like real. Awesome!!!

Enfys said...

HaHaHa.........Max is wearing another coat, he looks great in this olive green, and the sentiment inside is just fabulous - I will lift that one for sure xx

Monique said...

Wow Nikki. I love your card :)).

Monique

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Nikki,
This card is perfect and fun...Krista

Shirley said...

What a lucky guy! This stamp is so cute. Saw him at S/S booth at a convention. What a great card and design too!

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic work, i just love the image,

Sarah x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

How fun! Love it!

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.