Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Scrumptious Shoes...2S4Y

It's someone's b-day this week and they will be receiving some scrumptious shoes! Well, at least scrumptious shoes stamped on a card...I really hope she has a delicious b-day!

I made this card using Laura's sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You, here is her sketch:


And here's my take:


Check out these gorgeous Heidi Swapp Glitter Florals that a very sweet & generous talented lady from W. Australia sent me as a gift. Thanks Jane!


The Scrumptious Shoes Birthday Cake stamp has a sentiment to it but I opted to mask it out and using this stamp by Rubber Soul instead:


And the inside of the card:




Recipe:
-CS: Bazzill Basics "Safari"
-DPs: Cloud 9 "Baby Girl Stripe" and Paper Pizzazz "Soft Pin Swirls
-Stamps: Stampendous Scrumptious Shoes "Birthday Cake" and Rubber Soul "Delicious Birthday"
-Fluid Chalk Inks: Colorbox "Olive" & "Warm Red"
-Pigment Ink: Colorbox Black
-Solvent Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
-Chalks: I Kan'Dee Pearlescent Jewel Tones
-Pearls: Hero Arts
-Blossoms: MM Dark Pink Daisy and Heidi Swapp White Glitter Florals
-Misc: Embossing Powder, heat gun, prismacolor pencils, gamsol, button, ribbon, adhesive, mini pop dots

TFL!!!

11 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the sketch Nikki and what more could a girl want - shoes and cake..yummy
Love
Kath
xxxx

Laura Davis said...

Nikki this is beautiful! Your friend will adore this:)
Laura

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Nikki,
Clever...TFS...Love the stamping...Krista

Enfys said...

I want this stamp, I want this stamp, I NEED this stamp.........Super card again Nikki x

Jeni Glee said...

Your cards are always so awesome! I adore this, Nikki!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is absolutely positively BEAUTIFUL! WOW! You did a great job!

DeeDee said...

Eeeek!! Nikki...this is too CUTE!!! I love that stamp girlie!! Your friend will love it too!!! HUGS!!!

mickeydee said...

This card is so adorable! That is the cutest stamp!

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Nikki,
I dont get a chance to get around to everones blogs to often, but wanted to hop on over and say you have some pretty awesome creations here, absolutely darling....Hugs

Penny

tiggertastic said...

fantastic make, the pink is very pretty

Sarah x

Shirley said...

So pretty, cute, and wonderful with all of the detail. Love the pearls,flower, button, etc.

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.