Saturday, November 21, 2009

Grandma's Birthday

Hey there, here's a quick post to show you the birthday card I did for my Grandma...









Recipe:
-CS: Bazzill Basics "Brandy Wine" and "Vintage Pink"
-Patterned Paper: K&Company Brenda Walton "Madeline"
-Stamp: Stampendous' "Happy Day Topper" and "Homemade Topper" and Inkadinkadoo "Marvelous Birthday"
-Prismascolor Pencils: PC937 Tuscan Red, PC1009 Dahlia Purple, PC1005 Lime Peel and PC942 Yellow Ochre
-Stickles: Pink
-Punch: MS Doily Lace Edge
-Misc: Gamsol, Black Pigment Ink, Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Adhesive

TFL!!!

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so pretty Nikki! the stamps go so perfectly with the paper and I love the detail on the envie! I'll be she was thrilled! Happy Thanksiving! xxD

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.