Friday, November 13, 2009

Congrats on a long overdue promotion

Hi there and Happy Friday!!!

Here’s a card I made my fiancé for a promotion he just got that has been way overdue!!

Just a simple card using Cricut’s Beyond Birthdays & Cuttin’ Up cartridges. Using the CDS I welded the shadow of the Congrats to the Base of the Card.

Using Beyond Birthdays I cut the Congrats at 5 1/4” and You Did It at 1 7/8”. For Scott’s name I used Cuttin’ Up and welded the letters using the cartoon and shadow features, cut at 1 7/8”.

Here’s a pic of it with the back side of the envie:


And here’s with the front of the envie:


And of course I had to do a little on the inside:


Celebratory Recipe:
-CS: Bazzill Basics “Mocha Devine” and “Palo Verde”, and a shade of orange Bazzill CD
-PPs: DCWV “Once Upon a Time” stack
-Fluid Chalk Inks: “Chestnut Roan” and “Amber Clay”
-Cricut Carts: Beyond Birthdays and Cuttin’ Up

TFL!!

PS - My new crafting station is done, I just need to organize things and take pictures to show you. Stay tuned...

No comments:

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.