Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Anyone looking for Prismacolor pencils?

Hi, I'm looking to sell a set of 48 brand new Prismacolor pencils. The wrapping is off but nothing in it has been used. The reason I'm trying to sell them was because right after I got them I decided to get the 120 pencil set. They are the Prismacolor Premier pencils that work with gamsol (my favorite technique for coloring).

I'm looking to sell them for $45 which includes shipping, except overseas. I can ship overseas but I'll need to charge for shipping.



Leave me a comment if you are interested!
:)

No comments:

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.