Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bitten By The Bug Contest! - 2nd Entry

OK, this is my 2nd entry to a BBTB contest! This time as a baby boy card. Another really fun project do!!!
Just to update you, the contest was:
1. Create a card for a baby (girl or boy) using LIME GREEN and PINK for a girl OR LIME GREEN and BLUE for a boy.
2. Use RIBBON somewhere on the card.
3. Use at least ONE cut from ANY Cricut cartridge.

Here's some of the items I used to make it:
Blue Baby paper & Giggle Green paper from Sandylion
Small Wonders Boy Summer Strips from K&Company
Cool Morning Stripes from Around the Block
Olive & blue ric-rac, various Satin & Sheer ribbons
Various Gems, brads & eyelets
MM blossoms
Various Colorbox inks & I Kan'Dee pearlescent chalks
Just Arrived Stamp by Rubber Stampede (I embossed which is hard to see in the pics)
Teddy Bear, Baby Bottle & Baby Bag from Doodlecharms
It's a Boy from Beyond Birthdays
Lettering from Alphalicous & Opposites Attract
Scallop Oval from Mini Monos
Oval and tag from George
Accent Essential
Tag for frames from TBBM (using the Mirror Window Hole feature)
All used with CDS

Hope you like!















6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness, this is amazing.....love it....

Tracy said...

OMG Nikki, this is the winner for sure, i love it, it's such a cute keepsake, and will be treasured forever! T xx

jaycee51 said...

Goodness WOW this is totally amazing! Love it! JC

Becky G said...

oh my goodness! This is just too cute, Nikki! You have my vote!

Jeni Glee said...

I just can't take my eyes off this, Nikki! It is amazing! I wish I had 1% of your creativity; just think of what I could do. This is so darling in every way!

Susie said...

This is amazing, love it.
Thanks for your comment on my blog.

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.