Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Being Tagged sounds fun...

This is what I've seen on Krista Norman's site (who of course I'm going to tag even though she's already been tagged :)

This is what you do:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here's 7 things about me...
1. I live in MA (on the NH line)
2. Would rather live in a warmer area of the country (or Lake Como, Italy) but glad I live on the border of NH since I love to go to Lake Winnipesaukee for fun in the summer
3. I have a goofy kitty named Tyler
4. I finally have a great person in my life, my boyfriend, Scott, we've been together almost 2 years and we still like each other :P
5. I'm about to have the best sister-in-law anyone could ask for. My brother is a very lucky person...
6. I'm a huge huge (some would say obsessive) Mickey Mouse fan!
7. I love all music but have to say Metallica is my favorite band but have been mostly listening to Sheryl Crow, Nelly Furtado and Lisa Marie Presley lately.

Here are the people I'm tagging, I don't know them but admire their work! They are all very talented people!
Scrap Happens
Bella and Aidees Mom
Regina Easter
Sonia Scraps
Glee
Jaycee Creations
The Paper Poppy
Tggrfriend (Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun, Fun)

Hope you didn't mind!

7 comments:

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Thanks Nikki, I am honored that you admire my creations...I see you have entered the contest for BBTB?...Your card is awesome...Good Luck...Krista

Laura Davis said...

OMGosh Thanks Nikki! I have never been tagged before:) I will post my taggings first thing tomorrow, since I have no work to post:P
Hugs
Laura

Regina Easter said...

thank you so much nikki for tagging me....i will try my best to get to this soon........have a blessed day.....hugs...

Jeni Glee said...

Thank you so much, Nikki, for tagging me! I so enjoyed getting to know you better! I can see that you are a wonderful, wonderful person and I am so happy that you are in my life!

Tracy said...

Thanks for the tag Nikki, and also for your comments on my work. I never seem to get around to doing the tag thing, so don't think i'm just ignoring you. As for your BBTB contest card, i don't think you're out of the running for sure, your card is amazing Hun. T x

Laura Davis said...

Hi, Nikki I posted being tagged! at my other blog:
A Day in the Life of the Paper Poppy.
Thanks again:)
Laura

Becky G said...

Hi Nikki! Thanks for the compliment and tagging me! I think your creations are awesome and I love your blog! I'll try to get this posted today!
Have a great day!
Becky

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.