Friday, February 17, 2012

A Very Simple Valentines

Just a quick post of a very simple Valentine's card :)







Recipe:
-Cardstock: DCWV Christmas Glitter Stack, Bazzill Basics Piglet
-Patterned Paper: DCWV Love & Wedding Stack
-Stamps: The Cutting Café 4 Piece Set of Cupcakes, Inkadinkado Dawn Houser Four Point Love
-Prismacolor Pencils: PC946 Dark Brown
-Fluid Chalk Inks: Colorbox Rose Coral, Merlot
-Chalks: Pebbles Inc. Pearlescent Chalks – Shimmer
-Blossoms: Brides Table confetti Embossed Red Shimmer
-Misc: Adhesive, Gamsol, Marvy 1314 Marker No 64 Plum, Swirl Heart Ribbon

I also thought I would share the very beautiful assorted colored roses I received, they smell so nice :)



I hope everyone had a very happy Valentine's Day :)

No comments:

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.