Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's All About Me Birthday

I'm back into trying to finish my in-laws scrapbooks and I was going through what I had completed and came across this LO that I forgot to post. Of course the birthday girl has to have all the attention as it's all about her. :)







Cake Mix:
-CS: Bazzill Basics “Ruby Slipper”
-PPs: DCWV All Dressed Up Glitter Stack, The Luxury Stack Pearlized & Metallic and Glitter Cardstock Stack
-Stickers: Jolee Boutique “All About Me”
-Blossoms: MM Dark Pink Daisy, Heidi Swapp Glitter Florals White and Prima Got Flowers?
-Rhinestones: Best Occasions Rhinestone Accents “Flourishes”
-Misc: Rhinestone Brads

TFL!!

No comments:

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.