Friday, April 23, 2010

Life's A Beach...summer is not too far away

I know it's barely spring but with the really nice days we've had and the plants all coming back to life I feel like summer is not too far away.

So I thought I would share the summer LOs I did during the winter for my in-laws scrapbook.







These surf boards are actually made with a rubber stamp of flower petals from Inque Boutique:




59 days to the 1st day of summer!!!

Recipe:
-CS: Bazzill Basics “Mocha Devine”
-PPs: My Mind’s Eye Cowabunga “Summertime Boy” Cool Flowers Dude Paper and BoBunny Ella Collection
-Stickers: Jolee’s Boutique “Title Waves”
-Stamps: Inque Boutique “Petals”


TFL!!! And please feel free to leave a comment!

3 comments:

Jeannie Phillips said...

Beautiful layout... just beautiful... perfect flow...great colors.
hugs
Jeannie

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo cute! Looks like such fun times. How creative using the flower stamp for the surfboards. Love it! xxD

Enfys said...

Gorgeous Nikki, and I love your creative use of the flower petals.
hugs
En xx

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.