Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wedding is almost here!

I was getting a little nervous, my brother's wedding is April 19th and today is the 12th and finally got to sit down and make their card...

I took a small break from the Cricut (except for the Heart on the back of the card and the letters on the envie) and dove back into stamping.

Here's some of the things I used:
Inkadinkado stamps:
-Bride & Groom (which I embossed, cut out and adhered to the card with mini pot dots)
-It's Your Special Day
-May this Wonderful Day...(which I also embossed)

Paper:
-K&Company Smitten Butterflies
-Cranberry cardstock
-DCWV Love Embossed cardstock
-DCWV Wedding Embossed cardstock

Making Memories blossoms & rhinestone brads
Colorbox fluid chalk inks and pigment inks

TFL!!









5 comments:

jaycee51 said...

This is so beautiful. They're going to love it. TFS.
JC

kathleenh said...

Gorgeous card! Such great detail. And I love how you made the inside of the card beautiful too! Your brothar and his new wife will be sure to cherish this wonderful card.

Em said...

This is just so pretty, you've put so much hard work and effort into it, I am sure they will treasure it always.

Well done you!

Hope the day goes well, seen as though it is nearly here now!

Jeni Glee said...

This card just took my breath away, Nikki! Oh my gosh, it is gorgeous! You do awesome work, my Friend!

Tracy said...

Wow, Nikki this is a stunning card, they will just love it! I hope the day goes well and you all have a beautiful and fun day.
T x

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.