Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Gift Tags

I hope everyone had a very happy holiday season!

Here's some more holiday gift tags I made a couple friends to use when they give their very yummy holiday treats to family and friends. This time I stamped them on a 3" circle piece of white card stock and adhered them to some ornament shaped card stock which I used George and Basic Shapes to create using 1” and 3 ½” circles and a 1” x 1 ¼” rectangle:







Baking Ingredients:
-Cardstock: Bazzill Brown T9-943
-Patterned Paper: Bazzill Basics Glazed Christmas
-Stamp: Stampendous Fluffles Baking, CTMH No Peeking (To & From)
-Punch: Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge
-Prismacolor Pencils: PC924, PC949, PC911, PC941 PC942
-Cricut Cartridge: George and Basic Shapes – 1” and 3 ½” circles and a 1” x 1 ¼” rectangle
-Misc: Adhesive, Gamsol, Black & Silver Pigment Ink, Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Ribbon, Crop-A-Dile Tool, Silver Eyelets

And here are some wreath tags I made last year to attach to my own holiday "treats":





And I attached them to these really cute candy containers I bought at Michaels which I filled with some Cherry Hershey Kisses:



Trimmings:
-CS: Bazill Basic “Palo Verde”, Capers”, “Mocha Devine” and “Ruby Slipper”
-FCI: Colorbox “Dark Moss” and “Deep Green”
-Stickles: Burgundy
-Prismacolor Pencils: PC988 Marine Green and PC941 Light Umber
-Cricut Cartridges: JOTS - Wreath with the base cut at 2 ½” and the Holly (Base Shift) cut at 2 ½”

Hope you like!

:)

No comments:

My to do list...

*Become a Project Corner & Spotlight winner on the Cricut™ Chirp Newsletter (or at least a highlighted thread)
*Ongoing Memorial Journal for Morgan
*Scrapbook for my favorite moments at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld (my other obsession, big, big, big Mickey fan!)
*Scrapbook for my trip to Europe
*Scrapbook for the last two years of the kids for my DF's mom and one for his Dad.